Here at King & Co we aim to take the stress out of property letting by tailoring services to meet the exact requirements of our Clients. Therefore, our services can range from simply finding tenants on a landlords behalf to providing a full day to day management service for others who perhaps may not have the time or experience to successfully do so themselves.
Our most popular options are the Let Only and Let & Management Services which are detailed below:
- Providing a rental valuation and any other information which our Client may require in regards letting their property, i.e. current regulations, suggested alterations, certificates needed.
- Arranging for Photographs to be taken and Videos produced if required.
- Finding suitable tenants through our database, advertising through various streams including website, in house and local press and our To-Let boards.
- Arranging and performing viewings with prospective tenants.
- Carrying out the necessary credit and employment checks where required. In the case of students verification of educational status and course type are sort.
- Preparing a tenancy agreement and overseeing the signing of same.
- Collection and registration of deposit in line with current government legislation.
- Collection of 1st month’s rent and transfer to our Clients account. (additional fee).
- Transferring of tenants details to our client to arrange the handing over of keys etc.
In addition to the above we also provide the following:
- Arranging for the handing over of keys to tenants on the first day of tenancy and overseeing the moving in process.
- Collection of monthly rent from tenant and accounting to our Client accordingly via direct bank transfer (or by alternative method upon agreement)
- Inspecting the property periodically and reporting to our Client regarding any potential issues.
- Arranging for any necessary repairs or maintenance to be dealt with promptly.
- Serving of the necessary notices at the end of tenancy.
- Inspecting the property at the expiry of tenancy and dealing with any possible dilapidations.
- Arranging for the return of deposit and making any appropriate deductions where necessary.
- Re-advertising the property accordingly.
For more information on how King & Co can help you and to discuss your specific requirements please call us on 0121 415 5990 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, our office details are listed above if you wish to call in for an informal chat.